Sunday, June 30, 2013

Phoenician Tea.

Every year for Mother's Day, my mom takes me to the hotel Phoenician for a tea. It's one of my favorite things to do each year, but this year it was a little delayed. It's such a girly, feminine little treat for me, and I enjoy the quality time with my mom. Today we went, and we had a blast as usual. I've been thinking about what I wanted to wear to the tea for a while now, and I figured my Trashy Diva dress would be perfect. It was even a Mother's Day gift from my mother in law, so it's like it all came full circle, haha! 
It has little feathers, and masks and bows on a light pink background... And on the left side it has ruffles... Perfect for a girly tea! 
Each year when we go, we always get the couch that faces the giant windows overlooking downtown Phoenix. And we always have the same amazing waitress... Who knows we like ALOT of the little finger sandwiches. 
I usually choose the same tea each year, a delicious vanilla tea... But searching the menu I found something new. 
A chocolate tea! At first I thought it may be a little strange... But it was the most AMAZING tea I have ever tasted in my LIFE! I may have had about five cups. 
 It was a wonderful day full of good company and quality time with my amazing mom. Can't wait to do it again next year! 


1 comment:

  1. I love tea!!! We don't have anything as fancy as that but we do have a shop that has a wall full of loose tea leaves so i get to take them home!! Never heard of chocolate tea! I am putting that on my must taste list :)

    ReplyDelete